How We Work
- We believe in commitment to excellence in customer service
- We work "by appointment only" to ensure privacy and individual
attention for each bride
- We can deliver your rental/sales gown to the location of
Your choice for $25.00 fee within Charlotte, NC.
- We do not accept credit/debit cards. Personal checks, money orders,
and cash payments are welcome.
- We strive to have a professional business that protects quality of our wedding gowns and
Wedding Gown Rental
- Our wedding gowns are provided brand new by European manufactures, and we
ensure quality and latest styles.
- We do not buy used gowns from individuals for our collection.
- All brand new as well as previously rented gowns
come with the option to buy.
- We professionally dry clean, press and store our gowns to preserve
the quality and beauty of the gown after each rental.
- We make wedding gown complementary alterations when possible to ensure
that the gown fits perfectly.
- We provide complementary customizations for the rental
gowns that include, but are not limited to addition/removal of sleeves, spaghetti straps, embroidery, embellishments, etc.
- Non-refundable $65.00
security deposit will hold Your rental reservation to ensure
your commitment and gown availability on the date specified.
- Contractual agreement is signed by both parties for wedding gown rental covering all the terms.
- To protect our business, we charge $150.00 damage deposit in addition
to rental fee of the wedding gown up front. We reimburse
the damage deposit upon wedding gown return and inspection.
- Upon return, the gown is inspected for any damages and/or food and beverage stains. If such are found, the contractual agreement discusses consequential penalties.
Wedding Gown, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, and Flower Girl
Custom Order Sales
- We work with overseas manufacturers to offer hundreds of
designs in a variety of colors and styles.
- We provide special
orders directly from the manufacturer.
- We offer complementary alterations, steaming and pressing
of the custom order items.
- We can provide fabric swatches upon request.
Tips for the Appointment
- We provide wedding dress accessories at the time of appointment
for You to see the complete image. If you have Your own accessories, please bring them with You at the time of appointment
to ensure perfect match.
- Please wear shoes with the same height of heel as You would on Your
wedding day. This will ensure that the length of the dress is appropriate.
- Wearing a similar hair style at the time of appointment as
you would on Your wedding day will help to make the best decision.
- Please wear appropriate undergarments to ensure a good fit.
- Please limit the use of make-up to prevent staining of
the dress during dress try-ons and fittings.
- To help You make the right decision, we will
take digital pictures of You in different dresses at the time of appointment and will send them at the email address specified. However,
you are welcome to bring your own camera.